Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Superstars

We have one more basketball game left until soccer starts. We are always on the go. It is insane but I love watching my rascals.
Superstars Kyli and Karley
Superstar Kenna
She scored 6 points




Chris took pics for me and he forgot to take it into the gym when Kyli played. I am the coach or I would have taken lots of pics.
Soccer practice in the back yard
Kyli can even play soccer in a dresses. She rocks!
I love my superstars!!!

I got Kenna's new bedding in the mail. I can't wait to post pics of her "new room." Chris took the girls to gymnastics and I made dinner. I made meatloaf balls made from deer meat and shredded cheese, steamed broccoli, carrots and grapes. I thought it tasted pretty good. Tomorrow is our 1st grade program, Friday is Girls Night, Saturday is full of basketball, soccer and birthday parties and Sunday is time for church and family. 12 more school days until Spring Break! Woo Hoo! I need a break!









5 comments:

  1. You have the cutest superstars ever!! When I look at Kenna, I see myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Your superstars look so professional! We just have little team shirts! We just finished up basketball (hubs coached) and now it's gymnastics (I teach). Sounds like we are both rolling down the same active path! And OHHHHH I cannot WAIT until Spring Break! Ours is in a few weeks (3) but there's still snow here. Your weather looks much, much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls are so cute, Sandi!! Kenna just cracks me on the court...looks JUST like you and Brandi!! Your dinner sounds yummy! Have a great program, fun girls night out and crazy/fun weekend!! Yeah for Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy, busy!! We are the same way, but you have 2 in activities... I'll need some advice on how to manage that soon! :) Your superstars are pretty cute!! Love the b-ball pictures... they look serious!

    ReplyDelete