Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a Weekend!!!!
Today we went to Austin to a Matilda Jane Premier party and ran a couple of errands. The best part of the day was meeting Brandi and the kids. We ate a Panera and it was yummy. Aren't these little kids the cutest!!!!!!
I love my Smoochies!
Yesterday morning was Kyli and Kenna's last basketball game with Upwards. Boo Hoo! I love watching them play. They both rock!
Kenna and buddy Reese

Superstars
Here comes Kenna!
Kenna and best buddy, Dash
Me giving Kenna advice










Kenna rocks! She is a great ball handler and she scored 6 points. Go Kenna!
This was the best game that Kyli has ever played. I can't believe how awesome a bunch of 6 and 7 years old are. Kyli scored 20 points. She is an awesome hustler.












After the game we ate at Subway then headed to Caroline's house for her birthday. They loaded up and went to Austin to go ice skating. FUN!!!
Kenna, Chris and I headed to soccer skills test after we dropped Kyli off. Then that evening it was Upwards Celebration.
Kyli, Ashlynn, Haley, Karley, Gracie, Madison
Kenna with fingers in her mouth


Kyli's team
I am so proud of these girls. Stephanie and I had a blast coaching them.
On Friday night me and some girlfriends went out and had sushi. Yummy!
Carrie and Carrie
Patricia, Carrie Beth and Me
I am so blessed to have an amazing family and friends. God is so good!
I have already started planning for Kenna's 5th birthday. I ordered her shirt from Polkadaises. Kenna is so excited. Soccer starts this week and our first game is Saturday. No time for rest.
Have a BLESSED week!













































4 comments:

  1. Is Carrie Beth from Abilene? I think we went to church with her parents? Carol and Charles Rudolph-at Hwy 36 Church of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of Kyli & Kenna! They did a great job in basketball this year. My granddaughters rock! Enjoyed the day with Sandi & Brandi & 5 of my precious grandkids! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of my girls!!!! I had fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that y'all went to a premiere party! I've already place my order for the pinka and white shorties!

    ReplyDelete