Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pappy's 59th Birthday

On Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday after church. The whole family was there to celebrate. 7 wild children ran through the house and acted crazy.



Schweenie is the best of all!



What a great day we had as a family!
Last night a storm blew through Burnet. There was a lot of damage through the town. We lost our big tree out front. SAD!
The next three days is supposed to be in the 20's. wow! It never gets that cold here. I hope we get some snow.
On Friday me, mom and the besties are heading to Fredericksburg for a women's retreat with our church. I can't wait. I have a massage scheduled at noon on Friday so it better be a beautiful day.
Since I am always at school, I had Brandi order from Matilda Jane today. I can't wait for it to show up.
Have a Blessed Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment