Sunday, February 20, 2011

I love Sushi!!!!!

On Friday evening Wade and Lauren taught us how to make Sushi. Wow! It was hard work and took a lot of time. It was very good!


This is the mess we made. Chris and I decided it is worth paying the money to eat sushi that to make it and then clean up. We had a great time.

On Saturday we went to DeLeon to a fundraiser for my uncle who suffered a stroke several months ago. Kyli and Kenna bid on flashlights with the help of Nanis. You rock Nanis!


Grandmomma, Mom, Kyli and Kenna
Me with the girls

After church today, we went shopping for soccer gear in Austin. One more week of basketball and then we start soccer. Kyli scored 14 points and Kenna scored 6 points yesterday in their games. I love basketball!









3 comments:

  1. Wow, sushi is a lot of work!! UGH!!! I like it but not nearly as much as you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, what a fun family adventure!! I took a class once at a hotel, and it was SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't make sushi. It just sounds bad. Kyli & Kenna really wanted those flashlights. They were so cute. Sandi, thanks for coming to the fund raiser.

    ReplyDelete