Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prayers Needed

How I miss my pool. I am so ready for summer.
Kyli is an awesome ball player. She scored 2 points on Saturday. I am so proud. She takes after her momma.
Nate and Addi came and stayed the weekend with us. Kyli and Nate were teaching Kenna and Taylor how to play basketball.




It has been 5 weeks since my surgery and I am doing great. Friends are still cooking meals. Darlene Denton delivered a meal to us today at school. Perfect timing because Chad and Amanda West are staying with us.
God is so amazing in the work he does. My new friend has been having some popping in her head and severe headaches. She lives in West TX. NO doctor has been able to help Amanda. She found out about my surgery through a friend we both know that is in Livingston. Amanda and her husband, Chad, came to visit with Dr. Kemper and they have been staying with us. Tomorrow Amanda goes back to see Dr. Kemper and find out what is causing all the pain.
I know that God will protect her and give her the strength and courage that she needs right now.
Please pray for Amanda and Chad. I know how scared she is and she needs all the prayers she can get.


1 comment: