Monday, June 25, 2012

Kinsey's Lake Party

Every summer my bunco buddies have a party at Sandy's. It is so much fun! We play in the water all day Friday and Saturday. Then we are so exhausted we sleep all day at home and are basically worthless! Well, I am any way!
Perky and Sandy(the hostess with the mostess) and Polly
 Mo(baby is due July 10), Perky, Tara and Shay
 Christina is modeling her outfit for her high school reunion. Adorable!
 Sisters- Casie and Nicki
 Mo, Sandy and Shay
 Sandy Squared




 Trailer Ride


 I learned a new game. Spoons! It was so fun!




I am blessed with amazing friends! These girls are awesome! We had a great time! KB is at Mimi and Pawpaw's so Kyli, mom and I had a girls' day. Kyli got all of her stuff she needed for church camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment