Monday, May 27, 2013

Carry the Load

On Saturday we went to Revielle Ranch to Carry the Load. It was a little chilly and rainy but we enjoyed it. Chris is Team Lead of TPWD Scout Team and they put on a "show" for us. They did a great job. 




 The Jones and Davis girls


 KB talking to her daddy
 Crazy girls




 Chris and Eric took the girls on the air boat









Our Memorial Day was awesome! I called my granddad and thanked him for all he has done for this country, bought groceries, cleaned house, washed clothes, laid by pool, cleaned out storage shed and kinda assisted Chris in changing out the pool pump. I have enjoyed my 4 day weekend. 8 more days left of school and it is SUMMER!!!!!!!
The girls had a lemonade stand and bake sale for Moore, OK. They raised $25. My sweet BFF from high school, Amy, also put a check in the mail to add to their donation. My mom and I are going to add to it. We are looking for a church, school or animal shelter that is taking donations in Moore. I am so proud of their sweet hearts. When I was little I would have wanted to go spend it ASAP on myself.
Have a blessed and safe week! Thanks to all the men and women who have served and serve our country!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment