Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Hunt

Last weekend my family was in town to take our first Sharp family pic. There are 8 adults and 7 grandchildren in the family. It was a train wreck. It started misting and then Chris was called out of town for work. UGH! After Chris left the sun came out and we got some good pics of everyones family. We are retaking my family this Sunday. I couldn't help but snap a few myself. 
Addi
 My brother and his family








 Now for the Pumpkin Hunt. Every year we have a Halloween pumpkin hunt. Inside the pumpkins are candy and $$$$$$$
Even the big kids (me) gets a pumpkin with $$$$



















Isn't my mom the coolest and funnest! We love our annual hunt. I wish we could have a hunt every time we had a holiday. My kids would probably have their college paid for by the time they graduated high school. LOL! I am blessed to have the greatest parents that provide and do so much for me, my siblings and their grandchildren. Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. WE are soooo blessed! Lord have mercy, that last pic of my little lovebug and me is presh!! I love that little stinker!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...looks like you got some pretty amazing shots though! Your family pumpkin hunt...what a fun idea! Ya, your momma is tops for that gig!

    ReplyDelete