Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Parties

December 16th started our Christmas break. Praise the Lord for a break because I so desperately need one. I was able to stop in at the girls parties. I only got a couple of pics at Kenna's.

Kenna's buddies
Notice their dirty knees. Keena gets so dirty at recess. you should see her nails everyday. GROSS!
On the last day of school before our break the girls get to open one gift. This year they received a robe. They always run around naked so I thought the robes would be perfect.



Check out all my Christmas gifts. Gifts included two monogrammed bags, frames, gift cards, Tervis tumbler, blankets, note pads, Scentsy, two Nothing bundt cakes, candy, nail polish, Bath and Body works, Tech ornament, colored pens, etc. Loved them all!
Yes, our chickens now roam freely in our backyard. NOT too happy about that!



Chris and I had a date night last night. We ate at Gumbos and then went to the Robert Earl Keen concert at Austin City Limits. We had so much fun!

This week is going to be catch up for me. I am getting hair done, eyebrow and lip waxed, oil changed, Raider groomed, finish shopping, organizing, etc. Before I know it, it will be January 2nd and time to go back to school. boo hoo! Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. I love Robert Earl Keen!! I hope you enjoy your break with your sweet girls and family!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete