Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 years ago today.....Kenna completed our family!

On March 30, 2006 our family was complete. Kenna is such a joy to our family. She is spunky, fun, caring and acts just like me. Yikes!

1st Birthday
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old with mommy
Ta Da..... 5 years old!


My Smoochie Poochies!
Our Family






roller skates







Today was a great day. After school, we went to Chili's with Nanis, came home and opened more gifts and ate cake. Kyli had a meltdown because Kenna got everything that she wants for her birthday. Her birthday is in 6 weeks. Wow! Hopefully that is normal of siblings. God is so amazing! He has blessed Chris and I beyond what we deserve. They are so precious and they are the cutest when we pray at night and talk to God.


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. John 3:4


5 comments:

  1. This post made my heart smile!! I love the last pic of Kenna in her skates!! Happy Happy birthday, Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shed a few tears looking at these pics, adorbs!!! The last pic is too cute!!! I love my little mini me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday Kenna!! Nanis loves you very much!! I shed a few tears too Brandi. My precious grandkids are growing up way to fast. I am just amazed how Kenna looks like Sandi/Brandi.
    So thankful my kids are raising their children to keep Jesus in their hearts. I love them all so very, very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when that does that. Of course, it was Nanis that posted that comment. Although, Pappy does love you very much Kenna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a cutie! I love her sassiness... reminds me of Morgan! :)

    ReplyDelete