Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog2Print.com

I just printed my first year of blogging at www.blog2print.com. I absolutely love my book. I ordered hardback, printed everything even comments and it was $139. I couldn't have printed photos and put them in books any cheaper than that. I took it to school to show my friends and they loved it.

I love how it gives a table of contents
I love the cover
Although, I wish I would have changed the pic and put a family pic instead of the one they picked for me. I could have downloaded a picture. I would have been easy to do.

Kyli is obsessed with her kitty. Poor kitty. Its names are Fluffy, Otti and Ms. Otti

Kenna sure is happy that Chris is home from his hunting trip
Chris killed a mule deer in New Mexico. Woo Hoo! He is not allowed to go hunting anymore. He has gone WAY to much this year.
It has been a great week. Our first Upwards game is Saturday. I can't wait to watch and coach my girls.
My goal is to loose 10lbs. before I go to Belize. I weighed in today and didn't loose a thing in a week. Boo Hoo! I did however come home and walk 2 1/2 miles in 35 degree weather. Wish me luck!






3 comments:

  1. THIS BLOG PRINTOUT IS AWESOME!!!! I've heard that you can do it, but never knew where! I would LOVE to do this! I'm checking into it! And...your kitty is HUGE! I'm a cat person and just love your furball! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris' deer is awesome!! Can't wait to show Nate and Rob! Love your blog book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to print my blog...so I want to see that blog book of yours! That means we MUST get together ASAP!

    ReplyDelete