Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Santa arrived early Tuesday morning and brought the girls an electric scooter. 
 They woke us up at 5:30 telling us that Santa brought them a scooter
 I think KB is  1/2 asleep

 I ordered some vintage CPK stuff off of ebay. I love that they love CPKs.


 Chris has been a good boy and got gifts too!








 Chris got me a necklace I have been wanting and a pandora charm

 Since we were up so early we headed to Fredericksburg to have Christmas with Mimi and Pawpaw. We were there by 8:30. 







 Chris' granddad
The girls got lots of goodies for Christmas. They got microphones that hook up to ipods, doctor kits, clothes, a new purse, dream lite, portable dvd player for ski trip, lots of movies, legos, CPK, games, and the list goes on. They are so blessed to have awesome grandparents and of course the coolest parents! Santa is also pretty fantastic! Tomorrow we head out for Durango, Colorado. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment