Saturday, October 23, 2010

Undefeated Bluejays

Kyli and Carley played Little Dribblers in Marble Falls . Basketball is my favorite sport to play.
I love watching the girls play.Kyli stole the ball


Kenna and best bud Dash






Stole it again!


Free throws


Kyli with her team and coaches
Best Buds with the coaches


I have so much fun watching the girls play. Starting in Novemeber I will Coach Kyli in Upward Basketball. I am so excited. I can't wait.
Halloween is here and the girls are so excited. Kyli is Supergirl and Kenna is Daphne. We have a busy weekend ahead. This is a nice restful weekend. Thank you Lord for the rain. We needed it so bad. Have a blessed weekend and week!















1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to be able to coach one of my daughter's teams whenever she gets older! I can only imagine it will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete