Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Today was our church's Trunk or Treat. Mimi and Pawpaw came to Burnet to hang out with the girls and give them their Halloween goodies.
Supergirl and Daphne
Me and Shelly
Shelly is responsible for the awesome trunk or treat at church. Great job Shelly!
Sandy, Amy, Crystal, Shay, mom and I had the nacho booth.
It was constantly busy all night.
Cake Walk


Kenna was so excited about her goldfish
Taylor, Rilyn and KB

Love this pic!


Finally, Kenna decided to smile. It's because I bribed her with ice cream

Carley, Karley and Kyli
The Besties

Me and Chris

Katina and bestie Shelly
Nanis and Kyli


Me and Kyli
What an awesome night. So many people came to Hill Country Fellowship. I absolutely loved it. God is so awesome! We have a busy weekend ahead. I can't wait to spend time with my family.



















3 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm laughing out loud at the girls' costumes! Freakin' awesome! Kenna is almost as big as Kyli. Can't wait to see my precious little pumpkins on Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT FUN!! I'm with Brandi...love the costumes!! My fav pic is YOUR fav pic!! That's a "Framer"...Kenna is NOT having any part of smiling...until ice cream was called into play...FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete