Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Happy 30th CrystalOn Tuesday we celebrated Crystal's bday at Chili's.
It was so much fun hanging with the girls
Amy and Sandy

Crystal and Jill
Me and Christina
Christina is pregnant. She has two boys. We are hoping for a girl




Besties

What a crazy week! Kyli play basketball and scored 8 points. I was one proud momma. I will probably be the crazy mom when she gets a little older. Tuesday was Crystal's 30th bday. I had a great time at Chili's with the girls. Wednesday was gymnastics. Around 8:00 that night, Kyli started throwing up. My mom came to the rescue again. She kept Kyli on Thursday. I had 14 parent confernces scheduled and Chris was in training in Austin. Thanks Mom!
Friday we headed to Lampasas to watch Burnet and Lampus play! Way to go Burnet.
Today we are headed back to Lampasas for Holly's 30th bday. Tomorrow off to Fredericksburg to help Mimi and Pawpaw unpack at their new house.
God is so good!








2 comments:

  1. My Mom kept Morgan this week for me too! Moms are the best! 8 points... that's awesome! I may be one of those Moms too! You should see me at our football games! :)

    ReplyDelete