Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy 60th Mom

Me and the hubs before Mom's Dinner Party
with Kenna Benna
Our Tree
Kenna and Raider
My Family
Bo and Laura








My family
This is how Raider sleeps
We went to MF for dinner. Mom was gifted with Pandora, flowers, cake, balloons and gift cards to a spa, movies and pedicure. She deserves so much more cuz she is the best!
We went to DeLeon for Thanksgiving to see my family. It was a fast trip but I loved seeing my family even if it is for only 3 hours.
Tomorrow we are headed to Fredericksburg for Chris' family Thanksgiving. I love going to Fred. Me and my MIL are going to the Peddler Show. I love the Peddler Show.
Having some time away from school has been fabulous. I so needed the break. I wish we had a week off. I was so worn out! I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! I love the cake!! Your Mom looks great!! I'm so sad Thanksgiving break is over but Christmas break is just around the corner!! :)

    ReplyDelete