Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Whew! What a week! Chris has been gone since Sunday afternoon and will be home tomorrow afternoon. Praise the Lord! My girls are pretty easy but it is so hard when he travels. I am so thankful for him. On Halloween The Good Witch(Kyli), Smurfette( Kenna) and I went on a hay ride with some of my girlfriends. It was a blast!
Kyli kinda threw her costume together.



Kyli gets so tired of my taking pics. Can't help it. Memories!


Me, Sandy, Amy, Christina, Shannon and Shay
This house was so fun! You should see it at Christmas!
I am counting down until Thanksgiving. I so need a break for teaching. I wish I could stay in my pjs the entire break but that is not possible. This weekend we are celebrating Addi's bday. We are getting pedis and eating at Cheesecake Factory. Addi wants Kyli and Kenna to slumber with her too! Date night tomorrow with Chris! Can't wait to see him. I have a feeling the girls will be going with us because they miss their daddy. So thankful that we decided to get Raider this summer. He has been my snuggling with me and keeping me warm. I love him so much! He reminds me so much of Spankie. How I miss my Spankie Man. My new favorite show is Revenge. I love it! You definitely need to watch it on Wednesday nights. You will be hooked!
Have a safe and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment