Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11/01

I can't believe how fast the last ten years has flown by. Our country was forever changed on 9/11/01. I was teaching first grade in Livingston, TX. I was shocked that someone could do this to the U.S. My heart ached for all the families that were affected by this devastation. Last summer we took a trip to Ground Zero. The sadness was still there. I thought about how the families had to rebuild their lives after that awful day!


Chris had the honor of meeting our wonderful president, Mr. George Bush.
Today at church we remembered 9/11. Over 3,ooo flags were placed in the grass in honor of the fallen.



Our sermon was wonderful. Our pastor reminded us that with God in control we shall fear nothing! Our country and world has suffered so much devastation in the last 10 years. I pray that our people and our government lead this country as "One nation under God."

No comments:

Post a Comment