Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dove Season

My new Erin Condren planner that my sister bought me for keeping her kids when they went to Hawaii. Love it! I feel so organized!The kitty pillow on the left is what I have slept with for the past 35 years. I know, it is nasty and falling apart. It is probably full of bed bugs. I even took it on my honeymoon. Well, it is so bad off that I saw this mini pillow pet and thought I would start sleeping with it instead. So far things are good. Although, it still doesn't feel the same. I can't decide what to do with this old kitty pillow. I can't just throw it away because it means so much to me.
The girls have gone dove hunting with Chris twice now. They love it. They love to clean the birds. Kenna talks to them. "Don't die on me poor little fella." Too cute! Yes, Kenna has a black nose and spots on her cheek. They were dogs at school. Too bad she doesn't have on her doggy ears.

Kenna with Dax

Raider with his new hair cut. The older he gets, the more he reminds me of my boy, Spankie. Man, how I miss him. Raider gets to go to Nanis and Pappy's everyday while we are at school. They love him. He is so spoiled!
This is what we do every night before bed. Kyli plays webkinz, Kenna chills and Raider is all over the place!


Prayer request- RAIN! Texas is so desperate for rain! We are literally burning up. Chris works at Texas Parks and Wildlife Headquarters in Austin and 17 employees lost their homes in the Bastrop fire.
I take my ESL test on September 26th. I am not a good test taker. I have test anxiety. So please just pray for me that I will have confidence in myself to go in there and pass that stinkin test.

I am so blessed! I love my family. My husband is so good to me. My daughters love Jesus. They are polite and say yes ma'am and no ma'am. My greatest reward is when people compliment my girls(which they do often)! Everyone is healthy! I love my church. I have the best friends and co-workers. I have a job. God is so good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't die on me poor little fella...haha!!! PRESH!! Ray Ray is so stinkin cute! Too bad he's mean to my baby boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete