Monday, June 27, 2011

Belize Day 2

On day 2 in Belize we went snorkeling at Ho Chan. We saw sharks, sting rays, beautiful fish, eels, etc. My favorite thing I saw was a huge turtle. The guide said it was over 100 years old. AWESOME!
Our snorkeling guide, Babar
Chris and I
After we snorkeled at Ho Chan we went to Shark Alley. It was pretty cool swimming with sharks and sting rays. I was scared at first but I had Chris to protect me. he he!


Chris swimming with nurse sharks


Carrie and Jay






The men in the boat are cleaning conch shells. They get out the meat and throw the rest in the water. The sting rays feed off of the shells. It is called Conch grave yard.

The Davis and Grona's


Me and my handsome hubby, Chris
Carrie and Jay
Shielding their head from a sunburn










We just got back from Troy and Zoey's wedding in New Orleans. It was so much fun. I loved every part of the French Quarter except Bourbon Street. Too crazy for me! I am so excited for a week of resting and getting caught. We came home to a leak in Kenna's ceiling. The AC man came and fixed the AC and now we are waiting on the drywall man. What a bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we should go to belize instead of Hawaii...looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete