Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zoo, Mary Kate's bday and Soccer

We have been so busy lately and we are not slowing down any time soon. On Friday mom and I went on the big AR with Kyli to the San Antonio Zoo. She had to have made 90 AR points for the big trip.




I loved all the different animals. The lions, tigers, bears and lots more were sleeping. Bummer!





















My favorite was the hippo











Shay and her family went to SA for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary!



once we got back into town we headed to Mary Kate's bday



I love going to Camp Longhorn. I feel like a kid!



























On Saturday we had a soccer tourney. We were there from 8-4:00. LONG DAY!

I have lots more to post. Kyli's birthday was May 15th and kenna's pre-k graduation was tonight. We are so busy with the last coule of weeks at school. This weekend is Kyli's first basketball tourney in San Marcos. The good news is....only 20 days till Belize. I need a break!














































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE the zoo! Can't wait to go when it gets nicer! Of course, I will want to let all of the animals out! Ha!

    And that swim party looks so fun! I'm loving the dog loving the ride! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete