Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What a Day!

Last Friday the second graders went on a field trip to Sweet Berry Farms. I took a day off from school and went with Kyli. Mom and Kenna went too. It was a lot of fun. My Little Pumpkins





Kyli being silly

Copper and Kyli making silly faces
The girls










Makenna, Madison and Kyli
Makenna and madison were in my class last year. I would give anything to have that class back. Every single one of them were perfect little angels and special gifts from God. In 11 years of teaching it was the best class ever

Ready to leave and go shopping!!!!
What a day! Around 12:30 we left and headed to Brandi's in Cedar Park to go shopping. A babysitter kept the kids and mom, Brandi and I shopped all evening and ate at Olive Gardent. So much fun but extremely exhausted. We didn't get home until 10:00. Then Saturday we left and headed back to CP for Nate's football game. He is a stud.
I can't wait until Thanksgiving to have a couple days off! I am so ready to rest. Although not much resting will be happening over Thanksgiving.
Before we know it, it will be Christmas break! Woo Hoo! I will be jumping for joy!


















2 comments:

  1. I'm such a pumpkin patch gal! I ALWAYS live for the hayride (but my hubs...who grew up on a farm...says that it's really straw. Who knew?) And...read some more of your posts, which I love...tell your hubs that the HUGE bucks are in MY woods. They all hide out here because we keep them safe! Ha! We do even put a vest on our greyhound (who is fawn color) when we walk her now...never know! Yikes! I emailed my BFF Brandi about artwork....it all depends on size. I would LOVE to create something really special for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time on the field trip with my sweet daughter & 2 precious granddaughters!! Had a great day later with my daughters shopping & eating at Olive Garden! We don't get to do that very often anymore!! I cherish every minute we get to be together!!

    ReplyDelete