Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lots of Swimming

Mimi and baby cousin Reese came over for a swim. It was lots of fun.
Mimi and the girls
Reese loved the water Nia and Kyli
Kenna and MaeSyn

On Saturday, Shay came over and we laid out in the sun. Her inlaws had the kids so it was awesome. Then we headed to Jardin's were Sandy meet us.
My Besties
Shay, Sandy and me
"Summer of Sandi" is almost over! BOO HOO!
Chris is leaving tomorrow for 10 days, my mom is going on vacay and that leaves me with NO help while I go back to work. Ugh! Brandi will keep them because she owes me BIG time. Ha! I may see if Mimi and Pawpaw can help out also.
Actually, I am kind of ready to get back into a routine. I HATE getting up at 5:30 in the morning and most of all HATE fixing my hair. I live in a visor all summer and on the weekends during school.
Off to run errands!






1 comment:

  1. "Summer of Sandi".... love it!!! Summer of Brandi too!!! HEHE!!! I can't wait to see my little pooter pants!

    ReplyDelete