Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School

Kyli's 1st day of 2nd grade
and Kenna's 1st day in Pre-K

My girls are so precious. I love all the comments how one kid looks just like me and the other just like Chris. We hear that comment all the time. it is so funny.
I went to see Dr. Kemper yesterday for a check up. He read both my mri on spine and brain and everything looked great. I no longer have to go back to him unless problems arise. This has been an amazing 8 months of healing. It is like I have a new set of eyes. I don't know I did it for so long. Chris and I were just talking the other night how it has been a long time since I ran into a door jam. It's been a while since I have stumbled over my own two feet. It's been about 5 months now that I can watch tv, drive, and watch with both eyes open . I even drive at night now with no problems. It's been a while since I have headaches in the back of my head. Wow! Time is a good thing! It has also taught me some patience.
God is so awesome! I give Him all the glory!



1 comment:

  1. SANDI...this makes me so happy to read! Praise The Lord for your healing! Kylie & Kenna are too adorable; hope they're loving school!

    ReplyDelete