Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's been going on

The end of school is always crazy in my house. So many activites at school. I survived and am in need of much rest.
Kyli receiving her AR participation award
91% average. WOO HOOSplash Day at school


Kyli's class with Ms. McDonald in the dunking booth

On Memorial Day, Chris and Kyli went and climbed Enchanted Rock



Eden, my high school helper for the past two years and babysitter is graduating. Boo Hoo! She is wonderful. I will miss her so much.

Kyli went to Mary Kate's Bday party. They swam at Camp Longhorn, got all dressed up in poodle skirts and went and ate at Bluebonnet Cafe. Kyli had a blast.
Woo Hoo! Last Day of School!
Enjoying "milk" at Jardin Carona's

Happy Summer! Today I go to my last training at school! I am so sad. I am ready to be off and play with my girls.










No comments:

Post a Comment