Thursday, February 18, 2010

Basketball Stars

Growing up my favorite sport was basketball. Brandi and I played it all the time. The one sport i want my girls to play is bball. If they don't I'll be devestated. Right now, they both love it. Kyli just finished her 2nd league at FBC and she is in her 3rd league. We love it. She has 3 more games and then we will have to wait until September to play in another league. We will practice LOTS!

Kenna in training
Dribble, dribble
This is Kenna's pic that she will pass out with autographs

Worn Out!!!

This has been a crazy week. I have been sick for 5 days. Kyli had the stomach bug last night and starting throwing up at 12:30. Needless to say, we are exhausted but we are feeling much better. Chris stayed home with Kyli today and also cleaned house. He ROCKS!
I went to physical therapy and did great. I don't have to go back unless my nuerosurgeon thinks I need more work.
I am needing a break BIG time. I am exhausted all the time. I can't stay caught up on my laundry. My house is in shambles. I have zits all over my face. I have never had pimples in my life. It is awful. I am going to a dermatologist on Monday. I can't wait because it drives me crazy.
The count down is on. 3 weeks and 2 days and we leave for a trip to Durango, CO. I can't wait to play in the snow with the girls.
My vision is NO better. It has been 2 months since the surgery. Sometimes I get kinda upset or wishful but then I have to remember.... patience. The doctor said it could take up to two years. I an learning to be very patient.
Learn to be patient, so that you will please God and be given what He has promised.
Hebrews 10:36











3 comments:

  1. The Proactive is sooo going to help. If you are stressed, you break out. I'll come clean your house on Monday. I'll even wash clothes. NO mopping for me, I'll make mom do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been so tired... there is not much worse than that exhausted feeling. You should look into taking Spark by Advocare. It's awesome and you can probably order it on-line or maybe someone in your area sells it. It doesn't make you jittery, just helps you focus and gives you energy.

    I played basketball growing up and love it too! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandi! I can't imagine how hectic things have been for you guys. I'm glad to hear that P.T. has been going well, but I hate to hear about your vision still giving you problems! God bless you!!!!! I will continue to pray for you. We need to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete