Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kyli and Kenna's Baptism

Baptism Sunday has finally arrived! The girls have been talking about Baptism for about a year now. It was never the right timing. Chris was in Virginia or working on the boarder or we were on vacation. So last month I put them on the list and Chris made sure he didn't have to travel for work. 
The girls made decorations for the celebration

 Kyli and her BFF, Gracyn

 Our lil family(after church)
Of course we had to include Raider

 My parents- Nanis and Pappy
 Chris parents'- Mimi and Pawpaw



 The girls received a Pandora and James Avery bracelet to remember their baptism. 






My heart is so happy. I am so proud of my girls. Praying that they will be a sunbeam for Jesus and spread his love and his word. 14 years ago today my Aunt Sis went to Heaven. Every year on this day it is a reminder of how much we love and miss her. From now on we will continue to love and remember her but we will also remember this day with joy because of the girls baptism. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment