Friday, March 14, 2014

Celebrating 15 Years

 March 13, 1999- best day of my life!!! I married Chris in Lampasas, TX at the First Baptist Church. We started dating in high school. He is so good to me and the girls!!!! He's a hard worker, loves to have fun and puts up with 3 crazy girls!!!!
We ended our day in Fredericksburg at Hilltop Cafe! Delish!!!!


Instead of going on a trip, we decided to spend our money on a new couch and love seat. When Chris and the girls got home from fishing they brought me in a surprise. It started on Monday when I dropped off Chris' watch at the jewelry store for a new watch. KB went in with me and I showed her a necklace that I loved. I told her it was what daddy should buy me. She said it was way tooo expensive. ($1700) I agreed!!! After fishing Kyli's wanted to get me flowers and KB said I had brainwashed her and they had to go buy the necklace. KB swore this was the one I wanted cuz she remembers it being $700 and Chris bought it. They were so proud of themselves! It's gold and white gold with a dancing diamond. This is not the one I had picked out but the story and the excitement of the girls made me love this one more than the one I really wanted. Oh the things Chris does because of his girls! I'm blessed that we all have a great relationship.
Our day started with Chris and the girls fishing and I went and got a pedi.





KB made Chris and I spoons for our anniversary! So cute!!!
Kyli's decorated our mantel and blew up balloons! Did I mention that I love having girls!!!! They love celebrating special occasions!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment