Thursday, March 14, 2013

14 Years

March 13th was our 14th anniversary. We did not celebrate because Chris is still in Virginia. He has one more week left until he graduates. We are flying to Virginia in one week and driving back as a family. We are making a little vacay out of it. 
I am just posting some random pics of the last 20 years that Chris and I have been together.
Summer 2007
 1997
 1993
 2009

Jamaica 2009
 2004
 Belize 2011
 Durango 2010
1993
 1993
I love these old pics. Brings back so many wonderful memories. Since Chris and I were not able to spend the day together I spent it hanging out with girls and mom. I booked a vacay to Grand Cayman Islands for this summer. NO girls! Just Chris and me!!!!!! I can't wait! Chris and I love traveling with our girls but we also love traveling with just us! It is great for a marriage. We try to travel every two years with just us!
I am on day 17 of the 24 day Advocare challenge. I LOVE the results! I feel great and can tell a huge difference in my body. I am hoping by our trip that I will look the best I have looked in 10 years.
Today I am getting a facial. I am so pumped! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment