Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Missing My Hubby

Chris came home this past 3 day weekend. Woo Hoo! That means we have made it half way. As of today there are 28 days until we leave to Virginia for his graduation. I CANNOT wait! We miss him like crazy.
I have decide to try the 24 day Advocare Challenge. I pray I can do this!


We have officially started soccer

Even though Chris was gone on Valentine day he made sure that I was taken care of. He had my mom get the new Lovebird charm. I love it!
Shaggy boy needs a hair cut desperately. He has one first weekend of March. 


These two missed each other as much as I missed Chris.


These girls love their daddy


Kyli's VDAY party

KB's party

Praise God for my mom! She is a huge blessing and lifesaver!



Kyli and BFF Mary Kate

I have the best kids in first grade. I absolutely love my homeroom. They melt my heart! I will be so sad when the end of the year is here. 

Got my hair colored

I want so bad to go to Bora Bora for our 15th wedding anniversary next summer. But with a Disney trip in the works this summer and possible trip to Durango this December I am not sure if it will happen! 

The girls tend to fight ALOT! I was about to hit rock bottom and then the girls made this for me!
It is busy, busy around here as a single mom. We are trucking right along. We hate that Chris is gone but this is an opportunity of a lifetime. So we continue to count down the days and I think the girls enjoy driving me crazy! 
Chris got supenud (sp) to court so he is flying home Friday and heading to Houston Monday morning. Then he flies out of Houston next Wednesday. We are so pumped he has to come home!

1 comment:

  1. You scored on Valentine's Day...woohoo!! Bora Bora...nice...do it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete