Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching Up

The last 5 days have been wonderful. We celebrated my mom's birthday, Thanksgiving with Chris' family and shopped a little. I wish we had one more day before heading back to school.
KB and Raider chillin
MY BIL Cory got married last night
Reece and KB
Me and KB
I bought myself a couple new clothes
My baby girl is so big!  
I have lots more pics to upload but blogger is giving me fits. Chris and Kyli are on there way back from a youth hunt. Kyli is bummed because she is coming home empty handed. The countdown is own until christmas. We will celebrate with all of our families and then we are headed to Durango. Woo hoo! All of my Christmas shopping is complete so I am pretty excited. Upwards starts this week. I am K & K bball coach. Can you talk about "CRAZY" but I absolutely love the game! I am extremely blessed and thankful this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment