Saturday, September 15, 2012

Strep Sucks

I am at home right now with strep. I hate strep. It kicks my tail! Chris is in Alaska for 19 days, parents gone to deer lease so my MIL came and got the girls. Thank goodness! I feel awful! So ready for the medicine to kick in. Here are just a couple of pics from last week.
Nothing like a good frito pie!!!!
Love these reading strategies from the first grade parade.-They are free on her blog.
Me and KB
Saying our goodbyes
Me and Kyli
We will miss Chris!
Alaska
My life
My new hairdo
Chris text the girls
Love my two boys
Chris took us out for sushi before he left. Love the crab salad!
Really missing Chris. Especially cuz he's not here to take care of me. I'm feeling a little better but my throat is still killing me! Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back to normal. I've got to get up to school and get organized for the week. Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come take care of you but I'm SCARED!!!! That sushi salad looks yum!! YOur hair is fab and Ray Ray is so cute!! Kyli and Kenna are too. What's the name of the app that has all those cute little pics... I want!! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete