Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Tonight was Kenna's Spring Show at School.  She was the butterfly in The Very Hungry Caterpillar. She rocked it. I was so proud of her. 


 Karley, Kyli and Madi

 Kenna and the Boys

 Mrs. Moore and Kenna
We LOVE Mrs. Moore!!!!!

Me and the Birthday Girl
 Last night we took Shelly to Chili's to celebrate her 40th bday. Shelly is an awesome bestie! I love her so much and am so thankful for our friendship!
I am looking into getting another camera. I love my Canon Rebel. It is 7 years old and I retired it about 3 years ago. Every since I have been using a tiny camera that fits in my purse. I am ready to purchase another. Any suggestions?
We have a birthday celebration this weekend. We are taking some girls to Inks Lake to celebrate Kyli's 9th bday. How in the world does time fly by so fast?  I am so sad how fast my babies are growing. I told Chris the other day that we should have had a third. That thought only lasted about 1 minute!!! LOL!
We have been getting some GREAT rain. Praise the LORD! So thankful! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment