Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday last Saturday at Chili's. Just the family and NO kids. It was so nice to eat without kids whining. Good food & drinks= good time!
Chris and me


Pappy got movie tickets. Woo Hoo! Mom and dad love to go to the movies! Retirement is good to them.
SIL Laura and brother Bo
twinkie Brandi & Rob






I love birthday cake when Kim makes them. They melt in your mouth.

The family

The Little Toot
Triple T + Raider =BFF
Today was the best day at school. I had 5 kids absent and it was so peaceful. I need tomorrow to be like today. My granddad is in the hospital. Praying he heals quickly and goes home. We have Upwards bball on Saturday and then I am relaxing the rest of the weekend! I still have only lost 5 1/2 pounds since Jan. 1st. This week I will hopefully do much better. In the last week Kenna has learned to tie her shoes and ride her bike without training wheels. Go Kenna! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment