Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kyli's Project that Chris Did For Her!!!!!

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is treating everyone well so far. I have lost 3 3/4 pounds in 9 days. I weighed myself on January 2nd and about died when I read my weight. So needless to say this momma is changed her ways. I have about 11 more pounds to go. I can do it because I have done is so many times before. It just gets a little harder the older I get.
Fluffie

Kyli had a project to she had to do that used square cm instead of Square feet. She did not quit understand the project of drawing a house that had to have bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. So Chris decided he would help. Well, this is a project that Chris should write his name on cuz basically Kyli "assisted."
Look how detailed Chris' plan is
Raider assisting Kyli

KB chilling. She is so tired
I love my new Michael Kors watch my in-laws got me for Christmas. I have the best in-laws in the world! You all would be so jealous of me if you knew how fabulous they were.
We have a 3 day weekend thanks to the stock show. woo hoo! So excited! Upwards Basketball also starts this weekend and I coach Kyli and Kenna's team. I pray that I can stay calm! I am also meeting some of my girls for dinner to celebrate my upcoming birthday. My twinkie and I will be 36!!!!! Time flies!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm major jeals of your fab in laws!!!!! When is Mary gonna adopt me, she needs another d n law!!! Love pic of Rayray!!! my big booty had chic fil a tonight. oink

    ReplyDelete