Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Fever

The weather in Texas has been so awesome. I want to leave school every day and just play in the sun. We come home, change clothes, play basketball and just chill. I love spring. That means summer is just around the corner.


4 year old baby boy-Deets

11 year old baby girl-Ty

Picnic


Ever so often we go to Jardin Carona's. The girls love the machine that you move around the handle to get a stuffed animal. We never go home empty handed.


LOTS of bubbles!!!!!!!!!!

There are only 6 more weeks of school. I can't wait until summer. I can't wait to swim in our pool, go to New York, enjoy BF with besties from HS and hang out with my girls. Oh, and the hubs too.
Please continue for my dear friend, Shay, BIL. Sam has stage 4 melanoma. It is not looking too good. He is at MD Anderson having more test done. The great new is that he, his two brothers, mom and dad were baptized on Sunday. Praise the Lord!
It has been 4 months and my vision is continuing to improve. I am so excited. I watched a show the other night and not once did I have to hold my eye still or close the left eye. I am so happy. God is so good! Time has been such a blessing in my healing.
Have a blessed weekend!










2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying this beautiful spring weather. We are also taking advantage of it! It's amazing how the weather can make you feel better. I am so glad that your vision is better, God is good!! Your friend will be in my prayers, what a blessing that his family was baptized, that is great! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, love the pics and I am totally loving this Spring weather as well! It's amazing how God uses our circumstances for His glory; praying for your friend and his family!

    ReplyDelete