Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Young Living Silver Retreat

I had an amazing time at Silver Retreat in Utah. It was so beautiful! YL is an amazing company and I am so blessed to have it in my life. It makes me so happy! I earned this trip when I hit Silver and maintained it for three rows. Since then I have hit gold and have earned the gold retreat trip. I will go next summer.
Park City Utah




 Young Living Headquarters
 Gary Young
 Gary and Mary
 The Lavender farm in Mona


 Planting lavender












 Checking out the distillery. It smelled amazing!!



 The oil and water separating.



 The lab

 The farm was so magical. It was so beautiful!


I will be going back to Salt Lake City Utah in June for the YL convention. I can't wait to take my team with me. YLEO have been a huge blessing in our house. We use oils for health and wellness and we even clean our house with YL products. Who would have known this was God's plan when I was so desparately seeking for healthier alternatives to the meds we took daily. Thank you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment