Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kyli's 12th Birthday

On May 15th Kyli turned 12. Wow! How the time flies!!! I picked Kyli and her friends from school and headed to Brandi's house for a pool party!!! We ordered Mr. Gattis pizza and swam. Then we headed to the skating rink. Lots of fun!!!!!






 KB found a frog















 Kyli and her friends

Kyli just completed 6th grade. She had a great school year and worked very hard maintaining her grades, especially pre-ap math. She played volleyball and basketball. She loves basketball. She loves bread and mashed potatoes. Kyli is the sweetest, kind-hearted, hard working girl. She can drive me absolutely crazy but I am so blessed. I'm pretty proud of her!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pic and look like they having fun and great pics off the girls getting wet :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have seen when kylie and sarah showed us all how to do a scissor fight that night at the sleep over it was crazy I never thot we would fall asleep lol

      Delete
  2. those girls were very developed at 12! great legs and hips! i think that with a lot of lube and slow first few pumps, they would have enjoyed sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id lovve to have sex with those girls and make them pregnant. I lvoe small girls that age same for my 2 daughters ages 8 and 11

    ReplyDelete