Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Basketball Season

Basketball was my favorite sport to play. I love that my girls favorite sport is basketball. Kyli played on a select team and I coached KB's team. We had a blast but coaching is hard work. Sometimes I just want to be the mom that gets to drop my kids off and go run errands or cook dinner. 











 Our team worked. We went undefeated and won the championship. It was an amazing season.
 Kyli played with Burnet Bombers. I loved watching her team play. I'm so sad the season is over. Now we are playing soccer!!!



























 At one of our tourneys we played at the Burnet 6th grade girls and boys won the tourney. I love that we were able to capture this pic. It will be great to show in when they are seniors in high school. This group of kids are amazing!






I have been so busy in MIA!!!! Not only do I teach but I have a dream job of sharing Young Living Essential Oils. It has become a huge blessing to our family. In my spare time(is there such a thing) I get to go share YLEO with others. I LOVE IT! I am so passionate about it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment