Sunday, January 25, 2015

More Christmas Pics

I am so far behind on posting our pics. Better late than never!!!
After church service we went back to my mom and dad's and opened presents!
Notice Raider sitting in dad's lap. They are BFFs.








 Christmas morning!!!
The girls have been good all year so Santa left them some snowboarding gear.




 Chris wasn't supposed to get anything for Christmas because he bought himself some new skis, boots and poles. I couldn't stand the thought of him not having a present on Christmas so I bought him a new Keurig.

 Chris is the bomb! For 5 weeks I have had a present under the tree and I had NO idea what it was. He made me a book full of pics from the beginning of our relationship until now. So sweet!








 LOVE HIM!!!


Christmas morning was fast and furious. We opened presents and then went to my parents for breakfast. After lunch we started taking down the tree(insert sad face). We hated doing it but we were leaving to go skiing and wanted to get the house back in order. It was so nice coming home from skiing and the house was clean and all the decorations were up. Stay tuned for Durango, CO pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment