Friday, April 5, 2013

Kenna's 7th B-day

I can't believe my baby turned 7 on March 30. How can this be??? I am loving that my girls are independent and can do things for themselves but the one thing I miss the most is rocking them to sleep. Time is flying by and I DON'T like it! This year Kenna decided she wanted a slumber party. And of course I said "why not!" We gave it a whirl and it was better than I expected. 
 This year KB decided she wanted a cookie cake

 Crazy Girls







 KB and Addi
 Kenna and MaeSyn

 and Finley
 and Bailor
 and Kloe



 Kyli and Addi thought they would sleep in the recliner together! Precious!!
 They woke up Friday morning and played basketball all morning until it was time to go home. It was fantastic!




Having 9 girls stay the night could have been a catastrophe. It was awesome! We had a couple of minor issues that were taken care and then we partied like rock stars! I turned the TV off and 11:00 and they all slept thru the night. Praise Jesus because I was still pretty tired from driving 1700 miles in 3 days.
Happy Birthday KB! You complete our family! I am so thankful for you! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment