Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Weekend

Our weekend was very busy. We started off Saturday morning and headed to Houston for Tammy's wedding. It was so beautiful. Mimi rode with us and we had a great time. When we got back Sunday, we napped, played in pool and then ended the night with fire works at our church.
Kyli and Kenna waiting for fireworksReady to leave


Breakfast at Starbuck's Sunday morning


Mimi, Tammy, Kenna and Kyli

Kyli dancing the night away with her new friend.
Kyli loved this lady. One time the lady was sitting at a table and Kyli goes and ask her if she will dance with her. Too cute!

What a stud!

They waited so long for the cake. Once they got their hands on it they devoured it.
Waiting so patiently for cake. Yes, they were the first ones in line.
And yes, Kyli fixed her own hair. I am so proud of her. She is so excited about fixing her hair. So of course I let her. Kenna's hair is a different story. She insisted on wearing it down. This is how it ended up looking like. I am ready to cute it off.



Kenna thought she had to have lipstick!


Pouting! AGAIN!
My Smoochie Poochies
My Love Bugs


I am so blessed. I thank God everyday for a wonderful life.
Have a blessed week.



















3 comments:

  1. You are blessed!! Precious little pooter pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word...these pics made me smile!! love that kyli LOVED the Dancing Lady and that she fixes her own hair! Kenna's lipstick and pout were tooo cute! love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are just beautiful! Your family looks like they are having so much fun in these photos!

    ReplyDelete